Get out into the wild, the barefoot way. The Firm Ground sole is ideal for rough, rocky terrains - keeping feet protected but feeling connected to the ground. The knitted upper allows for greater flexibility of movement, with excellent breathability for total exploration.
Rewild your feet, body, and brain while reconnecting to nature.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- A high-performance vegan style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.