The Belleview Stretch Down Parka combines classic aesthetics with technical features. It has a slim-fit, longer length for extra coverage, and two-way stretch for an enhanced range of motion.
- Slim fit
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Body insulated with 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation in underarm and side panels is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Underarm and side panels have mechanical stretch for added range of motion and breathability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Three-piece hood with elastic binding
- Set-in sleeves
- Two-way VISLON® centre front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
MATERIAL: body: 35D x 20D 201 g/m² 90% recycled polyester plain weave, 10% elastane / down insulation: 600 fill 100% recycled waterfowl down in the main body / synthetic insulation: 120 g/m² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the side panels
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 33.75"
Please note - SLIM FIT - most people have gone up one size.