With a slim-fit and two-way stretch for an enhanced range of motion, the Belleview Stretch Down Jacket combines classic aesthetics with technical features. Designed to pack down into its own pocket when not in use, this insulated jacket is a versatile, travel-friendly adventure layer.
- Slim fit
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side and underarm panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- Set-in sleeves
- VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
MATERIAL: body 35D x 20D 201 g/m² 90% recycled polyester plain weave, 10% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / down insulation 600 fill 100% recycled waterfowl down in the main body / synthetic insulation 120 g/m² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the underarm and side panels
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 25.75"