Colour is meld grey/TNF black.
The VECTIV™ Enduris is the most supportive in The North Face's ultra-distance trail running range and provides long-lasting comfort and support, even on the most rugged terrain. This shoe combines thenew VECTIV™ technology that optimizes energy return and delivers forward propulsion, a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, an internal heel support that offer a closer fit, and breathable, flexible mesh uppers-making it the most comfortable ride yet. Now we've combined all this with breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology.
- Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximize energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running in any conditions
- 5 mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- 33 mm/27 mm stack height
- AVERAGE WEIGHT:12.52 oz (355 g) per shoe