Combat frigid temperatures with the stylish and weather-proof McMurdo Parka made from recycled materials, featuring 600-fill down insulation, waterproof outer fabric, concealed zip pockets and a neck gaiter built into the hood with a removable faux fur trim.
- Relaxed fit
- 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Adjustable hood with drawcord and removable faux-fur trim
- Draft flap with hidden hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed, secure-zip alpine chest pockets
- Two dual-entry front patch pockets have a top-entry hidden hook-and-loop flap closure and a side-entry secure-zip closure
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body: 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% recycled nylon plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish /
- Lining: 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave /
- Insulation: 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 31.75"