The Alpine Polartec® 200 Fleece Jacket is made from 100% recycled fabrics with four-way stretch, plus it has an adjustable hem and woven overlays for added durability.
- Standard fit
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a zipper garage at upper neck and woven stopper at base
- Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; Polartec® logo on left sleeve
MATERIAL: body 258 g/m² Polartec®-100% recycled polyester fleece / overlay 75D x 170D 138 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 27.75"