Top-class gas stove with multiple awards. Powerful, fuel efficient and extremely wind-resistant.
The WindMaster has proven itself on many expeditions.
Strong winds can hardly even affect the flame. This is made possible by the SOTO “Wind resistance” technology. On one hand, the burner nozzles are surrounded by a vertical metal edge, that forms a protective trough. On the other hand, the burner is aerodynamically shaped which directs the oncoming wind away from the flames.
Another innovation which makes the WindMaster unique is the Micro Regulator System. It is able to keep the stove’s performance constantly high, even when the cartridge is almost empty and temperatures are below zero. This is achieved using a sophisticated gas-line system that compensates for the pressure drop when the gas volume is reduced and for low temperatures.
The stove has extremely precise adjustability. The internally-routed, piezo-ignition cable allows the stove to be started reliably, at the push of a button. The optional three-arm TriFlex overlay is for minimalists and is 20 grams lighter than the 4-Flex overlay.
- High performance to the end: Micro Regulator System ensures constant pressure
- Power can be fine-tuned very precisely
- Burns very quietly
- The raised metal rim protects the burner from crosswinds
- Fuel-efficient: high energy yield due to the small distance between cookware and burner
- Also suitable for larger pots
- Piezo ignition with internally-routed cable for a reliable start, at the push of a button
- Very wind resistant thanks to the specially-designed burner head
- Very robust thanks to high-quality materials
- Extremely light
- Foldable, compact size
- Multiple awards
- Carry Bag
- 4-prong pot support
Duration: 1.5hrs with 8 oz canister
Boil Time: 3'54" per 1 litre
Weight: 87g with pot support
Dimensions when in use: 9.0 x 11.7 x 9.7cm
Dimensions when stowed (stove body only): 4.7 x 9.0 x 8.8cm