Perfect entry-level model with high performance
The Amicus is the affordable, yet high-quality entry-level model from SOTO. It can be packed small and is suitable for everyone who wants to warm up something spontaneously on the go or cook small dishes.
The concave burner head is set lower and has a raised edge so that it delivers full power even in windy conditions. The four pot supports snap into place when unfolded.
- Fuel: butane-propane gas mix
- Raised metal rim to protect the burner from cross winds
- Valve with 3-fold O-ring so that no gas can escape when not in use.
- Extremely light
- Four pot supports for a stable stand of the dishes
- Foldable very small
- Burns very quietly
- Also suitable for larger pots
- Very robust thanks to high-quality materials
81 g w/ Igniter (The piezo ignition with internal cable allows the stove to be started reliably at the push of a button)
75 g w/o Igniter
76 x 100 x 86 mm
Burns approx. 1.5 hours with 250 g (8 oz) canister
2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
43 x 40 x 75 mm
Duration 1.5hrs with 8 oz canister
Includes carry bag
Made in Japan