Find your comfort zone on every hike with the Hike Light Cushion Low ankle socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor socks, these improved hiking socks are packed with all Smartwool tried-and-true sock innovations, like the Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System and women's-specific fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. Smartwool have extended durability zones and updated mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And soft responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool handles the rest—working hard when you do. With a low ankle height that pairs perfectly with your low-cut hiking shoes, it's easy to stay comfortable on even the longest, most advanced hikes.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Unisex fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe
- For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Smartwool promise of unmatched sock durability.
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Mesh Venting
Sock Size Chart