Smartwool's Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, uses cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and Smartwool's Virtually Seamless™ toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. Smartwool have updated their hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, the best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that's something you can feel good in and about.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Full Cushion
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe
- For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Smartwool's promise of unmatched sock durability
Sock Size Chart