The Watercell ST is your streamlined water storage solution for lightweight adventures. Minimalist, strong and pliable, its compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack and drain.
It's constructed with RF-welded seams for ultimate strength and reliability, as well as food-grade TPU which is also BPA and PVC-free. Strategically positioned water-resistant grab-handles offer carry and lashing options, while the screw-top standard wide-mouth opening and low-profile fill handle make filling effortless.
Fill lines printed on the rear of the Watercell show the approximate volume. The 63mm thread of the fill-opening is compatible with many water filters / purification systems, and with standard hard-plastic drinking bottle caps.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU for flexibility and durability
- Screw-top standard wide- mouth opening
- Low-profile fill-handle for one-handed manageability
- Strong, streamlined grab-handles double as lash points
- Made of food-grade TPU that is BPA and PVC free
- Fill lines printed on the rear show approximate fill volume
BEST USE: Camping, Overlanding, Backpacking
MATERIAL(S): Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU
|Dimensions||28 x 21 x 10 cm11 x 8.5 x 4 in||35 x 23 x 10 cm13.75 x 9 x 4.25 in||42 x 28 x 12 cm16.5 x 11.25 x 5 in|
|Volume||135 oz4L||203 oz6L||338 oz10L|
|Weight||125 g4.4 oz||150 g5.3 oz||190 g6.7 oz|