Narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and knees. This shape significantly enhances comfort for those who sleep in a figure-4 position (or on their sides or stomach) by giving them the room they need to move while they sleep.
The Women’s Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat saves weight because it's narrower at the shoulders, yet wider at the hips and knees for greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in. There is also extra Thermolite® insulation to provide tested three-season warmth for women backpackers.
The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.5 R-Value is warm enough for early spring to late fall.
- All women's Air Sprung Cell mats feature higher-density Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) to prevent convective heat loss, laminated to Exkin Platinum® - which reflects radiant heat
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by the multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
BEST USE: Backpacking, bike touring, paddle touring, camping
COMES WITH: Stuff sack with integrated Airstream™ Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
FABRIC: 30D / 40 D nylon with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination
SEASON RATING: 3 Season
THICKNESS: 2 in / 5 cm