The Ultra-Sil Pack Cover ends the debate about whether you should carry one or not. It's a tiny and compelling solution and the medium size weighs less than four ounces. Plus it packs into its own small stuff sack - why wouldn't you carry one?
- Made of 30D Ultra-Sil fabric constructed from CORDURA® yarns for durable, waterproof performance.
- This pack cover does not use seam construction to ensure that it is completely waterproof
- Packaged in its own mini siliconized Nylon stuff sack that remains attached to the cover so it can't get lost
- Keeper strap (sizes S-L) pulls the pack cover tight across the pack harness
- Sold in four sizes to fit daypacks up to large backpacks
- XX-Small: Fits a 10 to 15-litre pack
- X-Small: Fits a 15 to 30-litre pack
- Small: Fits a 30 to 50-litre pack
- Medium: Fits a 50 to 70-litre pack
- Large: Fits a 70 to 95-litre pack
Pro Tip: If you stow any gear externally on your pack, we would recommend buying an Ultra-Sil Pack Cover a size larger than normal.