The Tumbleweed Ankle Gaiter is designed for use with trail running shoes or light hikers to keep mud, sand, stones and burrs out. They also work extremely well to prevent ticks getting into the space between the cuff of your hiking pants and the top of your shoes.
Light yet very tough, they are perfect regardless of whether you’re jogging through your local State Park or running Tasmania’s Overland Track in a day.
- Light, durable and breathable 228T Taslan Nylon with C0 DWR which is PFC-free
- Easy access 1.5 inch / 38mm hook-and-loop front opening
- Grippy elastic top and bottom for great fit and seal
- 316 stainless-steel, powder coated lace hook
- BEST USE: Backpacking, Hiking, Muddy or Snowy Conditions
- LACE HOOKS: 316 stainless steel lace hook
- MATERIAL(S): 228T Taslan Nylon
- WATERPROOF: Water Resistant
|S / M||L / XL|
|Men's Shoe Size||US 5 - 8.5 US 5 - 8.5||US 8.5 - 13 US 8.5 - 13|
|Weight||103.6 g 3.6 oz||112.6 g 3.9 oz|
|Women's Shoe Size||US 6.5 - 10 US 6.5 - 10||US 10.5 to 14.5 US 10.5 to 14.5|