The Reactor is made from 80g/m² THERMOLITE®—the lightest weight THERMOLITE® fabric available. THERMOLITE® is a hollow core fibre that provides amazing warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. The Reactor adds up to 8°C of warmth to your sleeping bag or can be used alone as a warm weather bag. This is a super stretchy, soft, and comfortable choice with a mummy shape, foot box and a draw cord hood.
- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 14°F /8°C
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- Lighter weight and more packable than fleece.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap is needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
- COMPRESSED VOLUME 1.0 Litre
DIMENSIONS: 208 cm
PACKED SIZE: 15 x 11 cm
WEIGHT: 248 g