The ELIXIR ACTIV Gore-tex® delivers the perfect alliance of plush, palpable comfort and balanced support. A weatherproof no-compromise hiking shoe featuring Active Chassis technology for lateral guidance, a plush midsole compound and specific sole geometry for fluid, comfortable strides. All in a day’s hike.
- Consistent comfort: Featuring our soft and plush Fuze Foam midsole composition for optimal comfort and cushioning. Developed with 30% natural rubber in the outsole.
- Smooth fits: Reverse Camber sole geometry provides smoother transitions and softer, naturally rolling strides to keep fatigue at bay.
- Lateral Support: Confidence-boosting Active Chassis technology provides guided lateral support for day hikes and adventures.
- Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip®, The outsole of a shoe that makes contact with the ground.
- Midsole: Fuze Foam, Reverse Camber, A layer of material between the insole and outsole of a shoe that provides cushioning, shock absorption and comfort.
- Chassis: Active Chassis, A molded plastic piece sandwiched into the bottom unit, varying in shape to provide the desired degree of stability.
- Construction Uppers: SensiFit™, How the upper of the shoe is constructed and with what specific features.
- Membrane: Gore-Tex, A continuous layer in the upper that protects against external weather influences and ensures rapid drying and optimal moisture management.
- Weight: 688 gram/pair