Built with durable, waterproof Pertex® Shield (outer and taped seams), the Valiance offers reliable protection using 100% recycled down. The narrow bonded boxwall construction stabilises the down and allows it to fully loft, trapping the maximum amount of air for warmth.
For added durability, lower bulk, and better moisture management, the cuffs and hood are insulated with fast drying, synthetic Stratus™ insulation. When the cuffs are cinched in with the hook and loop tabs, the synthetic insulation keeps performing.
With a longer length at the back and regular fit for throwing on over other layers, the Valiance gives a reassuring, protective feel for striding out on wild winter days.
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation: 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (170g / 6oz, Size L)
- Weight: 660g / 23oz
- Inner Fabric: Fabric Inner - Pertex® Quantum:, DWR 80/20,0.3cc , 38g/m², 20d/20d, 100% nylon
- Outer Fabric: Fabric Outer - Pertex® Shield:, 10,000 HH, DWR 80/20,75g/m², 30d/30d, 100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Shield coating
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- 100% Nylon inner
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (170g / 6oz, Size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood