A hardwearing, heavy duty kit bag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition. The Kit bag is made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film
Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kit bag. Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid. For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points.
The Kitbag 120 is ideal for high altitude and polar expeditions, or for prolonged periods of travel and trekking.
- Fabric Outer - Polyester:,20000 HH,DWR 80/20,330g/m²,600d,polyester with TPU film
- Weight: 1700g / 60oz
- Product Code: QP-10
- Tough 600D fabric with TPU water resistant film
- Double thickness base
- Large main opening, lockable YKK® 10 coil luggage zip
- 2 internal pockets under lid
- 2 central handles, 2 end handles
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Daisy chain lash points
- End compression straps
- Triple stitched seams, bar tacked straps