Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of prAna's bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Cross-functional pant
- Functional zip fly and button closure with interior twill tape drawstring
- Front hip pockets & wearer's left coin pocket
- Back patch pockets with flap/snap closures
- Secure on seam pocket at wearer's right side seam with invisible zipper closure
- Articulated seams at knees
- Mid rise - Straignt
- Rise (Size 4): 9 1/4"
- Inseam: Reg 30"
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- UPF 50+
- bluesign® approved materials
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- Recycled Content
FIT: Starting with the original Halle Straight Pant, prAna increased the height of the rise and added room to the upper thigh for added comfort and a more secure fit that performs better than ever.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why prAna updated the button closure on all Halle II styles. The new lower-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the button is now webbing reinforced, for added strength and durability
POCKETS: prAna increased the pocket depth for better functionality and ability to fit a phone with ease.
FABRIC: ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.
95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane