A warm and versatile reversible full-zip jacket made of Patagonia's super-soft Silent Down fabric and high-pile fleece.
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, warm, comfortable down-filled stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Face side has two welted, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse side has two microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country Of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 992 g (35 oz)
Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Shell fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved Fair Trade Certified™ sewn