Lightweight, all-day-comfort hiking pants with stretch, zip-off legs and 50+ UPF sun protection; made with a 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric blend.
- Made of lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers; inseam of shorts is 10"; inseam (size 32) is 32"
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
Country Of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved