Inspired from our archives, this lightweight windbreaker pullover is geared for all seasons. Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, it dries fast and provides protection from wind and light moisture.
- Shell made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture, plus 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fixed, three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord around opening cinches down when things get blustery
- Quarter-zip yoke with Vislon® zipper and wide, covered placket that secures with snaps
- Horizontal, zippered flap pocket secures with snaps and doubles as a stuffsack; marsupial front pocket
- Classic, set-in sleeves with gusseted cuffs and two sets of snaps for adjustability
- Straight hem; hip length
- Country Of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 553 g (19.5 oz)
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved