With a wool look-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, Patagonia's Better Sweater® Jacket can be worn over a shirt as outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 505 g (17.8 oz)
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe