One of the most versatile stoves, the WhisperLite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
- Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs offer excellent stability and low weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Width x Length x Height (Standard): 4 x 4 x 6 in
Weight (Standard): 11.2 oz
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minute
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA