The easily adjustable Tellurite 7075 OLS trekking poles are built with aluminium Outer lock height adjustment levers for added durability. The new wrist straps offer an unmatched level of comfort when paired with the cork and EVA handles. With adjustable soft-touch webbing, the wrist straps feel so smooth you just won’t believe they’re not butter. Plus, they eliminate hot spots and pressure points for more miles and more support in any terrain. Sold as a pair.
These rugged poles come equipped with removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips.
- Extended Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Aluminium Outer lock height adjustment levers
- Collapsed length 63.5cm
- Fully extended length 137cm
- Three telescoping sections
- Snow baskets and hiking baskets included (lock pin style)
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist strap
- Sold as pair
Material: 7075 Aluminium with Durable Carbide Tips
Weight: 1 lb 4 oz / 0.56 kg (Pair)