The Icicle Down Jacket has been a flagship model in the Mont range for years. The New Mont Icicle Down Jacket has been enhanced with PrimaLoft Sport 60 insulation across the shoulders, extra down insulation, Responsible Down Standard certified down, an insulated anti-snag under zip flap and improved hook-and-loop hood closure.
Used on expeditions to some of the most extreme conditions on earth it has been tried, tested and proven again and again. The Icicle Jacket is the first choice for adventures in the backcountry, high altitude trekking, mountaineering or winter camping.
Inside the Icicle Down Jacket is 350g (MD) of premium water-resistant 800+ loft RDS down. Water resistant down stays dryer and lofts higher for longer in damp conditions. In addition to down insulation, the new Icicle Jacket features PrimaLoft Sport 60 synthetic insulation layers over the shoulders to minimise cold spots.
A key feature of the Icicle Jacket is its Hydronaute XT shell, a highly water resistant and extremely breathable fabric that protects the down (and you) from exterior moisture while actively removing internal moisture (perspiration); stay dryer, warmer and more comfortable inside and out. The Hydronaute XT used on the Icicle Jacket has a waterhead of 20,000mm and a breathability rating of 20,000g/m2/24hours.
The hood on the Icicle Jacket has a high collar, down filled draft tube on the facing and a drawcord for a secure fit and greatest coverage in extreme conditions. The hood also has a discreet zip around the back of the collar for complete removal if not required.
Other key features include down filled hand warmer pockets on the waist, reinforcement on the elbows and shoulders, articulated sleeves, and water resistant YKK Aquaguard® Vislon® zipper.
- Filled with Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified premium 800+ loft down
- Box walled construction for maximum warmth
- Hidden tuck-stitched seams for superior seam strength and to minimise moisture penetration
- PrimaLoft Sport 60 synthetic insulation in addition to down fill across shoulders to reduce cold spots
- Removable down filled hood with drawcord & down filled draft tube around the hood facing
- Hook-and-loop closures on hood can now be covered when not in use to reduce snagging
- Articulated reinforced elbows and shoulders
- Anatomical cut in rear to prevent cold spots
- Unique side torso baffles maintain ideal down distribution around torso
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs
- Single hand pull drawcords at hem
- Two external down filled hand warmer pockets
- Internal zip security pocket
- Internal mesh stuff pocket
- YKK #5 AquaGuard water resistant front zip
- Under zip flap with double layer PrimaLoft Sport 60 insulation and laminated Nylon anti-snag zip tape
- Insulation: 800+ loft premium RDS down + PrimaLoft 60
- Fabric Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm (not a seam sealed garment)
- Breathability: 20,000g/m2/24hours
- Weight: 900g (MD)
INTENDED USE: Mountaineering/Backcountry
INSULATION: 800+ loft premium RDS down + PrimaLoft 60
FABRIC: Hydronaute XT™
WEIGHT: 900g (MD)
FITTING GUIDE: Relaxed Fit: A generous and relaxed fit. Cut loose enough for layering.