The Lowe Alpine Cholatse ND50:55 is built with comfort and stability in mind. Constructed from strong ripstop nylon with zoned reinforcements, it blends an advanced feature set with our new Air Contour+ carry system for serious all-mountain performance.
The comfort, fit and stability are outstanding, thanks to an adjustable back, a one-piece scapula - which runs on internal aluminum rails for superior load transfer - and a variety of compression straps and tensioners. A soft polyurethane sponge lumbar with softer foams in the hip belt and harness gives instant comfort without compromising stability and the back panel mesh is slightly trampolined away from the molding to aid breathability and airflow.
Perfect for easy access to your kit, it features a wraparound front zip which enables you to open it like a duffle bag. With secure attachment points for an axe and walking poles, plus daisy chain lashing points, stretch mesh side pockets and a large front-stash pocket that’s perfect for a waterproof shell, the Cholatse ND50:55 is the ideal year-round pack for mixed, multi-day mountain adventures.
- Women's specific fit
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop back system
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- Extendable lid adds 5 litres to volume
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Weight: 1.77kg
- Dimensions: 66 x 37 x 40cm
- Capacity: 50+5L
- Back Length: 43-48cm