The women’s Lowe Alpine Cholatse ND30 is an agile but stable year-round pack with an advanced day hiking feature set.
BACK LENGTH : 17-19" / 43-48CM
What it's best for: Day Hiking
Built from tough ripstop nylon with durable 420D woven reinforcements, it features our redesigned Air Contour+ carry system with an adjustable one-piece scapula for a snug, stable fit that moves with your body.
It also features a mesh-covered, thermo-moulded back pad, alongside hip belt and shoulder straps built from dual-density foam with breathable mesh to help draw heat and moisture away from your back. For ease of use, it offers front access as well as top-loaded entry and its stretch side pockets, extendable lid and front-stash clamshell design mean you can tailor your load to the demands of the day.
Whatever you’re carrying, the tapered base transfers the bulk of the weight to your hips and lumbar for a super comfortable carry when navigating varied trails in the mountains.
- Zipped side entry for easy access
- Front stash pocket
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Forward pull hip belt adjustment
- Volume: 30lt / 1830cu.in
- Dimensions: 62 x 35 x 32cm
- Weight: 1.47kg / 3lb 4oz
- Back Length: 17-19" / 43-48cm
- Back System:Air Contour™ +