From summer alpine treks to winter hillwalks, the Lowe Alpine Cholatse 52:57 is built with comfort and stability in mind.
BACK LENGTH : 19-21" / 48-53CM | L-XL 21-23" / 53-58CM
Constructed from strong ripstop nylon with zoned reinforcements, it blends an advanced feature set with our new Air Contour+ carry system for serious all-mountain performance.
The comfort, fit and stability are outstanding, thanks to an adjustable back, a one-piece scapula - which runs on internal aluminium rails for superior load transfer - and a variety of compression straps and tensioners. A soft polyurethane sponge lumbar with softer foams in the hip belt and harness gives instant comfort without compromising stability and the back panel mesh is slightly trampolined away from the moulding to aid breathability and airflow.
Perfect for easy access to you kit when bivvying for travelling hut-to-hut, it features a wraparound front zip which enables you to open it like a duffle bag. With secure attachment points for an axe and walking poles, plus daisy chain lashing points, stretch mesh side pockets and a large front-stash pocket that’s perfect for a waterproof shell, the Cholatse 52:57 is the ideal year-round pack for mixed, multi-day mountain adventures.
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Extendable lid adds 5 litres to volume
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Forward pull hip belt adjustment
- Volume: 52+5lt / 3175+305cu.in
- Dimensions: 69 x 36 x 40cm
- Weight: M-L 1.85kg / 4lb 1oz - L-XL 1.9kg / 4lb 3oz
- Back Length:19-21" / 48-53cm | L-XL 21-23" / 53-58cm
- Back System:Air Contour™ +