Its redesigned Air Contour+ carry system uses a thermo-molded back pad with integrated mesh to help disperse heat and moisture when the load or workrate increases. For a keenly tailored fit, the hydration-compatible Cholatse 42:47 uses top tensioners, a forward-pull hip belt and a simple hook-and-loop back-length adjustment system.
Built from tough ripstop nylon with durable 420D reinforcements, the Cholatse 42:47 also features a variety of compartments, plus multiple compression straps to keep your load stable and under control. With easy front entry, an expandable lid, plenty of lashing points and highly efficient load transfer, it is the perfect companion for four-season hillwalking, overnight bivvys and hut-to-hut adventures.
The feature-rich Lowe Alpine Cholatse 42:47 is built for agility and confidence on multi-day mountain hikes and steep, strenuous trails.
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop back system
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure Tip Gripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- Extendable lid adds 5 litres to volume
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Forward pull hip belt adjustment
- Volume: 42+5lt / 2565+305cu.in
- Dimensions: 68 x 35 x 38cm
- Weight: M-L 1.77kg / 3lb 14oz - L-XL 1.83kg / 4lb
- Back Length: 19-21" / 48-53cm | L-XL 21-23" / 53-58cm
- Back System: Air Contour™ +