The Korjo Adaptor – Europe (Italy and Switzerland) is for use with Australian / NZ appliances in Europe (except UK), Brazil, Chile, Bali, Noumea, Tahiti, and parts of the middle East, Asia & Sth America.
Accepts ONLY 2 pin* Australian / NZ appliances
- Colour coded trim on the adaptor (yellow = EU) for easy recognition in your bag or drawer
- Colour coded trim on the packaging for easy recognition in store
- Rated to 10A
- Smallest, smartest and safest adaptors in the Australian market
- Approved by: Australian Electrical Authorities
CAN BE USED IN
- Europe – eg France, Germany, Netherlands etc (INCLUDING Italy and Switzerland)
- Asia – eg Bali, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Pacific – eg Noumea, Tahiti
- Middle East – eg Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt
- South America – eg Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
- And others
* This adaptor only accepts 2 pin Australian / NZ appliances. If you have 3 pin products, we suggest that you take the KA EU adaptor, but be aware that you will probably need to purchase another local adaptor at your destination, to convert from the KA EU (4.8mm) pins to the smaller, 4.0mm pins. (Australian Electrical Standards do not allow us to manufacture an adaptor that converts a 3 pin earthed plug into a 2 pin, non-earthed plug).