HOKA Men's Kaha 2 Gore-tex® Boot
The Hoka Kaha 2 Gore-Tex provides the ideal weight-to-cushion ratio for long hikes. Featuring SwallowTail™ geometry, designed to provide an even smoother ride on the trail, and a Late Stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex groves for speed and stability. The Vibram Megagrip Hi-traction outsole increases ground contact, allowing you to confidently storm the trails and venture further than ever before.
- Anatomical Achilles Construction for maximum comfort and support.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper, with Gore-Tex membrane made with 45% recycled content by weight.
- Hubble® Extended Heel
- SwallowTail™ Geometry designed to provide an even smoother ride on the trail.
- Vibram® Megagrip Hi-traction Outsole.
- Traction Lug Design designed to provide increased ground contact and even better traction than before.
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker.
- Integrated Flex Groves.