Widely referred to as New Zealand’s No 1 tramping jacket. Tested thoroughly through hard wearing and drenching conditions with length that makes it ideal for tramping in the wet or everyday wet and wind weather protection.
The oversized hood with sturdy hood wire allow for excellent protection from the elements and the generous fit allows you to layer easily. Good gusseting means the jacket does not ride up when wearing a pack.
Please note that the Hydrophobia is sized to fit over clothing, sizes are generous.
- Hard wearing tramping jacket
- Fully seam sealed
- Watertight double-flap zip with domes
- Double ended front zip
- Under arm gusset designed for maximum movement
- Gusset design ensures garment does not 'ride-up'
- Waist draw-cord
- Adjustable hood with wire stiffened visor
- Hood tunnels keep cord ends away from face
- External map pocket
- Top and side entry hand pockets
Fabric: Entrant® D-EV 200gsm Oxford Nylon
Average Weight: 810g
Proudly made in New Zealand