DAY WALKS VICTORIA 2ND EDITION
Walks for all seasons and for all ages and experience. The detailed track notes are supplemented with colour topographic maps, colour photographs, gradient profiles showing ascent and descent and a comprehensive walk index.
Describes 40 walking areas around Victoria with a total of 96 walk variations. For each walking area, one walk is described in detail and a series of variations based on the main walk are also given if appropriate.
Areas covered range from:
- Portland, Grampians, Enfield Forest, Cape Otway, Aireys Inlet, Angelsea, Daylesford, Swan Bay & Point Cooke.
- Gellibrand Hill, Mt Macedon, Brisbane Ranges, Lysterfield and Churchill Parks.
- Dandenongs, Cape Schanck, Phillip Island, Mt St Leonard, Fraser National Park, Mt Baw Baw, Alpine National Park and others.
For those based in Melbourne, 23 of the walking areas are within a days walking distance of Melbourne.
The second edition of this popular guide has been rewalked and fully revised.
- Detailed notes for 40 walking areas
- 96 walk variations
- Colour topographic maps
- Colour photographs throughout
- Gradient profiles for each walk