A classic design now with a more sustainable construction – the Eddy + 0.75L from Camelbak features a tough exterior and a flip-top bite valve for sipping without tipping or spilling.
This bottle is made from Tritan™ Renew which is a light yet rugged plastic that is made from 50% recycled material and is also BPA, BPS & BPF free. The bite valve is super easy to use, you just flip, bite and sip! It’s got a wide mouth opening that makes filling it up simple, plus you can fit ice cubes in without a struggle. This bottle has an integrated loop handle, so you can carry it by the crook of your finger, or attach it to a carabiner. Best of all when your bottle’s dirty you can just chuck it in the dishwasher, so it’s a breeze to clean.
Rely on the classic Camelbak Eddy + for fuss-free hydration on the daily grind, or a weekend adventure.
- Tritan™ Renew plastic (50% recycled)
- Bite valve delivers 25% more flow
- Easy carry handles
- Universal leak-proof and spill-proof cap
- Compatible with the Chute® Mag and Hot Cap vessels
- BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free
- Dishwasher safe (cap and vessel)
- Flip, bite, and sip
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill
- Integrated loop handle for easy carrying
- Compatible with Chute® Mag and Hot Cap vessels
Material: Tritan™ Renew Copolyester Bottle | Polypropylene Cap | BPA, BPS & BPF Free
Weight: 0.174 Kg
Dimensions: 10.5L x 8.8W x 23.5H cm cm