The Aussie outback ranges from balmy to blistering – so drink it in with the Eddy+ 0.6L Bottle by Camelbak.
With its lightweight and durable construction of 50% recycled Tritan™ Renew plastic, this bottle is your most trusted traveller from the backseat to the boulder. Swig away on water without spillage thanks to its universal cap preventing leaks too, and enjoy a fresh recess on the rocks thanks to BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free materials. From backseat thirst to drink breaks in the dirt, the bite valve delivers a 25% greater flow for rapid refreshment. Easy carry handles allow you to grab and go, from the campground to the gradient.
Dishwasher-safe, and compatible with the Chute® Mag bottle and Hot Cap vessel – the Camelbak Eddy+ 0.6L Bottle is versatile on every venture.
- Tritan™ Renew plastic (50% recycled)
- Bite valve delivers 25% more flow
- Easy carry handles
- Universal leak-proof and spill-proof cap
- Compatible with the Chute® Mag and Hot Cap vessels
- BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free
- Dishwasher safe (cap and vessel)
- Flip, bite, and sip
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill
- Integrated loop handle for easy carrying
- Compatible with Chute® Mag and Hot Cap vessels
Material: >Tritan™ Renew Copolyester Bottle | Polypropylene Cap | BPA, BPS & BPF Free
Weight: 0.146 Kg
Dimensions: 9.9L x 7.5W x 21.7H cm