Cooking under the toughest of conditions
The Muka Stove is a very powerful gasoline stove that is completely hassle-free to operate and maintain; There’s no preheating, no soot and no cleaning. The stove is ready for use after just a few priming pumps. The Muka Stove burns cleanly, so hardly any residue remains on the bottom of the pot. When switched off, it blows both the gasoline feed line and nozzles free, thereby preventing dirt and smelly gasoline residue buildup. Since it has almost no phases of incomplete combustion (recognisable by the yellow flame), it produces soot neither inside nor outside, reducing the maintenance significantly.
The Muka Stove was SOTO’s first gasoline stove, which through the implementation of the Soto SmartPump revolutionized the understanding of both the function and effect of a gasoline stove; which is usually associated with cumbersome preheating procedures, soot and correspondingly complex cleaning and maintenance work.
It enables accurate fuel dosage and burns with a very high and constant output.
The whole system is light and compact. The Muka is perfect for demanding tours, activities and even expeditions.
- Extremely powerful stove: 4,000 kcal / h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU
- Also suitable for heavy pots
- For unleaded gasoline or white gas (purified gasoline)
- Very high-quality, powerful pump with an integrated pressure display and emergency-stop switch
- The pump is firmly secured to the fuel duct with a bayonet-style fitting.
- Robust pump housing made of aluminum
- Can be folded up very small: 8 x 6.5 x 8cm
- Multiple awards
- Fuel pump (Soto SmartPump)
- Universal tool
- Carry bag
**Must be used in conjunction with SOTO Muka Fuel Bottle**