At four inches thick (10cm), the Ether Light XT Insulated Mat brings Air Sprung Cell comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping pads. Using two types of insulation for three-season warmth, this sleeping pad is lightweight and quieter than a traditional air pad. The XT Air-Sprung Cells are constructed using loops of strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience. The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.2 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early autumn use.
- At four inches (10cm) thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provides a plush sleeping experience.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- BEST USE: Backpacking, bike touring, paddle touring, camping
- COMES WITH: Stuff sack with integrated Airstream™ Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
- FABRIC: 30D / 40 D nylon with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination
- R-VALUE: 3.2
- SEASON RATING: 3 Season
- SPECIAL: Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
- THICKNESS: 4 in / 10 cm
- WEIGHT: 16.6oz | 470g
- PERFORMANCE: 3 Season
- PACKED SIZE: 4.5 x 9.5 in | 11 x 24 cm