Our most popular hiking pants get a bit more versatile thanks to zip-off legs. Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are lightweight, stretchy and provide 50+ UPF sun protection. They can be worn as shorts, capris or pants.
- Stretchy and Lightweight Nylon/Spandex
- Lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex fabric blend and a gusseted inseam provide mobility for long days traveling or on the trail, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Wear Three-Ways - Can be worn three ways: zip off the legs and convert pants to longer shorts (8" inseam); roll up to capri length and secure with tab and button; wear as full-length pants (31" inseam)
- Adjustable Waistband - Adjustable waistband has internal buttonhole elastic
- Pockets Hold Essentials - Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure); secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Gusset at Inseam (Inseam gusset for mobility)
Country Of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 292 g (10.3 oz)
4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved